Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Best Of 2009 ( 2 )

Ok, now I'm gonna list down 60 songs that I think is the best and I love so much for 2009..



60. Leave Out All The Rest : Linkin Park

59. Womanizer : Britney Spears

58. Single Ladies : Beyonce

57. Fire Burning : Sean Kingston

56. What You've Got : Colby O'donnis feat Akon

55. Miss Independent : Ne-Yo

54. Already Gone : Kelly Clarkson

53. Live Your Life : TI feat Rihanna

52. So What : Pink

51. If I Were A Boy : Beyonce

50. Run This Town : Jay-z feat. Rihanna


49. Love Drunk : Boys Like Girls

47. Make It Mine : Jason Mraz

46. Can't Stay Away : Kris Allen

45. Friday I'll Be Over You : Allison Iraheta

44. Dead and Gone : TI feat Justin Timberlake

43. Before We Come Undone : Kris Allen

42. Starstrukk : 3OH!3 feat Katy Perry

41. I Gotta Feelin' : The Black Eyed Peas

40. Unstoppable : Kat Deluna


39. My Life Would Suck Without You : Kelly Clarkson

38. I Don't Believe You : Pink

37. Love Game : Lady Gaga

36. Love Bug : The Jonas Brothers

35. Boom Boom Pow : The Black Eyed Peas

34. Time For Miracles : Adam Lambert

33. Doesn't Mean Anything : Alicia Keys

32. Heartless : Kris Allen

31. We Made You : Eminem

30. Waking Up In Vegas : Katy Perry


29. We Walk : The Ting Tings

28. Thinking Of You : Katy Perry

27. The Show : Lenka

26. Ignorance : Paramore

25. She Works Hard For The Money : Kris Allen

24. Two Is Better Than 1 : Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift

23. A Little Not Over You : David Archuleta

22. I Wanna : All American Rejects

21. Fifteen : Taylor Swift

20. Gives You Hell : All American Rejects


19. Gravity : Sara Bareilles

18. Jai Ho : The Pussycat Dolls

17. Bad Romance : Lady Gaga

16. 21 Guns : Greenday

15. The Climb : Miley Cyrus

14. Just Dance : Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'donnis and Akon

13. Fly On The Wall : Miley Cyrus

12. Poker Face : Lady Gaga

11. Broken Strings : James Morrison & Nelly Furtado


10. Hush Hush : The Pussycat Dolls

9. Lucky : Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

8. Love Story : Taylor Swift

7: Fallin' For You : Colbie Caillat

6. Live Like We're Dying : Kris Allen


5. Good Girls Go Bad : Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester

4. Down : Jay Sean feat. Lil' Wayne

3. No Boundaries : Kris Allen

2. Paparazzi : Lady Gaga

1.You Belong With Me : Taylor Swift


Ok, the reason why I chose YOU BELONG WITH ME as no 1 is because from my observation, this song is the no 1 song in every single chart for this year like MTV'S TOP 100 0f 2009, DIGI TOP 20 FOR 2OO9 and a few more..Plus, I like this song so much and I personally think that this is a great song..One thing that I like about Taylor Swift is that all her songs and lyrics are realistic..It's like you can relate to the song and you feel like she's telling you a story or you're listening to some sort of essay..So, I think she deserves the 1st place..And plus, 2009 can be said as TAYLOR'S YEAR coz : She got more than 2 singles topped the chart for 2009, her album was the most selling album of the 2009 in U.S. and don't forget, she also beat BEYONCE in MTV Video Music Award 2009 with this song..So, Do I need to say more??

No comments: