Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My teribble experience

Today during the BEL's class, we were asked to write about our terrible experience and we had to present it to the class..So, for those who have been following my blog, surely you would think that I will write about my so called LOVE story..Well, actually I was thinking to write it too at the first place but then, I changed my mind..I think it's better if i keep those matters as personal..It's ok to write or express it in my blog but i don't think i have the courage to tell it to everybody..So, as a result i wrote about something else..



One of my classmates wrote about something which really touches my heart, to the very core i guess..I don't wanna mention her name but for my classmates, you know who i mean rite?? All this while, I thought that my love story is the saddest one but after I heard the story of hers, I feel grateful that I don't go through what she 've gone through..I can't imagine if i were her..Her story has made me realised that i should'nt be too sad with what has hapenned in my life..I f i think i was unlucky, there might be other people who probably unluckier than me..



So, for YOU..thank you for making me realize today..I just wanna tell you that you're a great and very strong girl ..I salute and respect you for what you have told us today..THANK YOU SO MUCH..

No comments: